If you are in town for the Final Four or have the good fortune to live in NOLA, stop by Tulane Law School for a panel discussion apropos to March Madness. The Tulane Sports Law Society presents: "Hot Topics in NCAA Athletics: Time for a Change?"
The panel discussion will take place this Friday, March 30th, beginning at 1pm, running until about 2:15pm. Immediately following the panel discussion will be an informal reception until 3pm. Potential topics include: multi-year scholarships, scholarship enhancements, conference realignment, player safety, social media, transfer issues, and the BCS.
The panelists include:
- Renee Gomila, Associate Director of Enforcement, NCAA
- Timothy Liam Epstein, Member/Chair Sports Law practice group, Duggan Bertsch
- Greg Byrne, Director of Athletics, University of Arizona
- Mike Alden, Director of Athletics, University of Missouri
- John Long, Director of Compliance, Southeastern Louisiana University
The panel will take place at Tulane Law School. Room 257 Weinmann Hall, 6329 Freret Street, New Orleans, LA 70118. The panel is open to the public.