BUSINESS & CORPORATE
The Private Client usually has his or her own business, or his or her assets have risen to a level that the proper maintenance of the assets is a business in and of itself — or it is a combination of the two. We are cognizant of the business base of our clients and are positioned to assist you with comprehensive business and corporate services.
- Choice of Entity Analysis – Corporations (S or C), LLCs, LPs, LLPs, etc.
- Entity Formation
- Registered Agent Representation
- Organizational Documents – Bylaws, Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Minutes, Filings etc.
- Annual Corporate Compliance and Minutes
- Financing and Related Structuring
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Offering and Investment Documents
- Employee and Executive Issues
- Insurance and Benefit Planning
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Dispute Resolution